Thursday 16 November 2017

15th November Games

Greetings

A bit quiet last night, so only one game - Jon's early WW2 15mm using Rapid Fire. I haven't used these rules for years, but having time to watch and recall, I'm surprised how well they hold up against newer, 'fashionable' rules (no names of course) but one wonders if the figures for the new games would suit this set.




Next week Steve S and I will bring Ludis Gladiatorus, which should be enough mayhem for one and all.

A brief mention for the passing of the actor Keith Barron. He played the main character in a television comedy based on the fictitious diaries of Squire Haggard; these were about as un-PC as you could possibly hope for, but still raise a smile when I re-read them today.

See yer soon

Neil

1 comment:

  1. If I was local it might we worth the visit but its 32 miles from here and arriving at 7.15 ish means leaving at 5.15 from E7 in the rush hour !

    ReplyDelete