Sunday 20 October 2013

SELWG 2013 Report

Our final show of the year took place yesterday; I wish I could say I enjoyed the drive to Crystal Palace, but there were times I thought I was conning a submarine....

The Table Top Teasers on Tour game looked brilliant ( picture attached) and attracted a great deal of attention; sadly we were not in the running for a prize this year, but a word of congratulations to the Southend Wargames Club for winning the Best of Show trophy with their War of 1812 game seems appropriate.










My thanks go as always to Chris, Dave, Graham and John for all their work in producing the game.

Some more pictures of the day...







Normal (??) service resumes on Wednesday with a further ACW naval game which I shall be running, with a Warhammer 40K game also on offer.

See yer soon,
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment