Monday 1 October 2012

26th September Games

A good evening this week. Thanks to Dave Kightly for running a zombie game, despite leaving his figures behind....DOH!! Also mega thanks to Brad for loaning his Lord of the Rings figures to help out (and apologies for the damage to the carrying case. Hope it repairs OK). The game itself was full of the usual cheerful mayhem, and bodes well for its appearance at SELWG on the 14th October. Preparations are seemingly in hand as we speak.

Don't forget the figures then Dave!

This coming Sunday 30th September sees the Essex Warriors Open Day at Writtle. I am taking the Angels 20 setup to see if we can find some new opponents/cannon fodder, and hope to see some of you on the day.

Next Wednesday I understand a Malifaux game is scheduled. Chris has offered to run a play test of the new Bolt Action WW2 rules, which I will certainly be looking at, having bought a set of the rules already. I have already sent a copy of the play sheet to the group on an earlier mail, but if anybody has not received this, please let me know and I will email it direct.

See yer soon,
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment